Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Book Journal - Day 2

On their way home, Cam and Eric saw a kitten stuck in a tree. Cam saved the kitten by putting half of her tuna sandwich from lunch on the lower part of the branch. After the kitten ate, she picked him up and set him down. She heard the kitten crying again and she was in the tree again! This time she only had bread. She put the bread on the branch and she put the kitten in her pocket. After that, a bunch of lights appeared in the sky. Cam couldn't find out what it was so she asked a lady if she could use her binoculars. There were eight lights moving around and then, after a few minutes, they were hidden behind a cloud.

I think that was crazy for lights to move around in the sky. I think the lights could be a helicopter, an airplane, who knows. The kitten sounded fun, but I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want it to scratch me and I'm allergic. I would just leave the kitten there and call the pound or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a little girl, I read all the Cam Jansen books! I recognized this storyline right away! You are a good writer. :)
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle
(I came to your site through the Wordless Wednesday site)

Beverly Hernandez said...

The playhouse looks like a castle and with the mouse it reminds me of Cinderella and the mice turning into horses. Now you just need a pumpkin for the mouse to pull. :)

Yeah, I know, I'm crazy!

Love,
Grandma