Friday, April 18, 2008

The Zoo Trip





This is my trip to the zoo at Arizona. I saw a Rhino, Lions, Tigers, Zebras, Gazzelles and Hyenas. There was this show called Tiger Splash. The peoples would try to get the tigers to jump in the water. When I was watching it I saw a tiger jump on the fence and then onto the ground. We got to see the workers feed the animals. They would throw the meat over the fence and try to make it land on a wooden platform. It was fun watching the hyenas eat because they got excited and started laughing.
Good BYE!
2 Timothy 2:10

7 comments:

Cher said...

Timothy,
I wish I could have gone with you. I love the zoo and I love Arizona. Did you pick cotton while you were in Arizona? Ask your mom about our trip there.
I don't like hyena's they seem scary to me...but I have never seen them in person, so maybe I would like them if I saw them laughing.
What was the scariest animal you saw?
Love ya,
Aunt Turtle
I will come and see you next month

Anonymous said...

The tigers were really pretty, weren't they? They're coloring is just amazing. They look cute and cuddly, but even so, I don't think I want to hug one.

It was a fun day even though it was so hot. I still can't decide if I wanted that giraffe to come on our side of the truck or not. It would have been fun, but kind of scary. Maybe next time.

Love ya lots,
Grandma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

YAY Tigers and Lions and Bears OH MY!!! I love the zoo! What was your favorite animal? Did you hear any lions roar? Remember when you went to the zoo with me? Those lions were little!!! Haha!

Miss you bunches little man!

Anonymous said...

Hi It's me India I love the Zoo too,I live so close to one that I can hear monkeys .I wish we can go to a zoo together.
Bye

India said...

Say Hi to Katie ann

kristi said...

Hi, your Mom told me about your blog! That zoo trip looks awesome!